Romantic Comedy Manipulation

Okay, I'm sorry, but I'm someone who had a teaching gynecologist for a while, and even I would never, ever forgive, much less date, a person who snuck their way into a doctor's appointment I'd made to figure out if I had a serious disease (the trailer implies it's breast cancer, but apparently, Parkinsons):



This movie actually looks kind of fun, but it really brushes up against the threshold of behavior that just shouldn't be remotely acceptable, much less the start of a life-changingly meaningful romantic and sexual relationship. It's bizarre what studios and scriptwriters think we should be prepared to set aside if it's committed by a sufficiently tall drink of water with a sufficiently good haircut. Not all women want to be some sleaze's means of redemption.