Thanks, Scott E!

Who for the edification of us all, answers this query:
Not only have I seen the Da Vinci's Inquest, but I voted for the mayor the show was based on! 

What should Americans know about the show? It took a while--too long--in the first season to find its footing and early on it's kind of bad. But then it gets pretty good. Nicholas Campbell is a pleasure to watch, and if you like shows that try to walk a line between crime procedurals and character-driven dramas, then you'd probably enjoy it.
I'll be asking you guys a lot of questions along those lines.  As I've said, I'm a late bloomer when it comes to pop culture, and while I've dived in deep and fast since the days when after-school television and Top 40 seemed like portals into a vast new universe, I'm the first to admit there's a lot I don't know.  So I need you all, and people like the good folks at Post Bourgie to set me straight and help me along the way.