Taking to the Air

So, I know The Red Baron's been out in Germany since 2008:



But isn't its American release a great opportunity for some Snoopy jokes?

I'll also just be interested to see if a movie about aerial combat in World War I can be made to be genuinely horrifying instead of just a chance for nifty special effects.  Any German readers out there seen this?  I do think piloting a biplane in combat would be something only folks with specific personalities would be able to do, especially given the role of chemical warfare in the first World War, and so this could be an interesting character study of risktakers coming to terms with the impact of their actions.  Not that I expect that the movie will actually go in that direction.  And now that I'm thinking about World War I,  I'm kind of surprised no one's made a major movie about the Christmas Truce.