Robyn, I'm Begging You

Please, please, PLEASE make another album.  These fantastic songs you leak or show up on just aren't cutting it.  I need another solid 12 cuts from you.  It's been five years.  You were the soundtrack to my post-college transition.  Songs like "Curriculum Vitae":



and "Handle Me,"



served a purpose I think hip-hop does for some people, giving voice to a bravado I didn't actually feel but would have liked to possess, providing a baseline for the bravery I wanted to embody.  "Bum Like You,"




"Be Mine" and "With Every Heartbeat"



articulated the kind of heartache and disappointment I hadn't known existed before, and that my conventional pop comfort food songs for the most part (Pink's "Who Knew" is an exception) didn't address.  I'm in literal pain here.  Please give me an album for my mid-twenties.  "I still run this thing like a dancehall queen," is a good starting motto, but I need more.