Sympathy for the Massholes

Of course the Jersey Shore ripoff would have to be about the guidos and guidettes of my fine state, the Massholes.  I'm actually a little more sympathetic to this idea than I thought I would be.  Getting dressed up to go to a Red Sox game is the one form of stereotypical attire I have totally mastered.  The uniform of player-name T, short denim skirt, and ginormous hoop earrings is something I have down, and when I wear it, I know I fit into a crowd for once.  To a certain extent, these are my people, and I am one of them.  That said, they best stay away from my two favorite towns on Cape Cod.  I don't like to share, whether with reality television crews (the Real World DC cast invaded the pool in my apartment building.  I was BITTER.), or the tourists who get turned on to a place later.